Steps & Requirements to register total/partial Property Sale or Purchase
- Bring Original Passport + a copy for Buyer and Seller, including Visa copy – Residence or Visit
- Bring Original Purchase Agreement (Form F)+ a copy
- If POA is available, it should be legalized in Arabic (English/Arabic) + a copy
- NOC from Developer in English/Arabic
- In case of a Company, Company Resolution & POA’s translated into Arabic by a licensed approved translator
- Transfer Fees in the form of a Manager Check
- Original Proof of Ownership – Title Deed or Oqood + copy
- UAE Citizen: (File number + Nationality ID copy)
- Expatriates (Arabic name is taken from the Residence ID or the NOC and English name is taken from the passport)
Seller: 2% of the sale value
Buyer: 4% of the sale value + AED 540 for title deed.
If using a Dubai Registration Trustee, the additional Fees are as follows:
- AED 4000 (if the property value is AED 500,000 or more)
- AED 2000 (if the property value is less than AED 500,000)
The registration trustee fees are paid once for each property regardless of the number of procedures given that it is concluded in one working day.
Note: Property registration and service fees is based on Dubai Land Department (DLD) requirements and are subject to change from time to time.